There are a lot of different supplements out there marketed towards people who are interested in losing weight and improving their health. Our review of Ultra Omega Burn will help you understand more about it.
Unfortunately, it’s not always easy to determine which products are the most effective and which are just marketing scams developed to take money out of the hands of people like yourself.
This product claims to be a little bit different than most of the other workout supplements that you can find, though. Some of the claims made by the company are quite impressive, but will this supplement actually live up to its hype?.
Ingredients Of Ultra Omega Burn?
Ultra Omega Burn is a source of palmitoleic fatty acids – according to its website, the purest and most potent source of these fatty acids on the market. Palmitoleic acid, according to the website, helps to open up your fat cells and encourages your muscles to use the fat as a source of energy. It is also considered an omega-7 monounsaturated fatty acid.
During a typical exercise routine, the body won’t resort to using its stored reserves of fat for energy until the body has been operating at an increased rate for at least twenty minutes. Ultra Omega Burn can reduce this time period, making it easier for your body to burn off fat.
The product also claims to do the following:
- Promote the growth of healthy, young-looking skin by eliminating acne and wrinkles
- Improving your digestion, metabolization, and reducing symptoms of bowel conditions
- Increasing the strength and health of your hair and fingers, as well as enhancing the speed of their growth
- Reducing your appetite, making it harder to put on extra pounds
- Reducing cholesterol and thus reducing plaque buildup in your arteries
- Lowering inflammation
- Lowering the chances of having heart attacks or strokes
These are very strong claims. To understand whether or not Ultra Omega Burn will deliver, you have to look at how the product works.
What Does Ultra Omega Burn Do?
As we’ve noted, Ultra Omega Burn is allegedly the most pure and potent supplement of palmitoleic acid on the market. This fatty acid has only been recently discovered by researchers at Harvard in 2008 and it is like the superfood of fatty acids.
If you’re caught up on your nutritional knowledge, then you probably already know about the importance of fatty acids. The omega-3 fats, for example, are very healthy fatty acids that your body relies on for proper function. Palmitoleic acid is similar, in a certain sense, to the omega-3 fatty acids. It’s also much more powerful.
The researchers who discovered this fatty acid experimented with it by observing the reaction of fat cells when they were exposed to palmitoleic acid. The fat cells were observed releasing fat into the immediate environment.
When used in vivo, the acid helps your body to release fat. On its own, this wouldn’t be overtly healthy, except for the fact that the palmitoleic acid encourages your body to actually make use of that fat. This allows you to burn fat without having to make serious changes to your diet or lifestyle.
Typically, a person has to engage their body in fairly high-intensity exercise for a significant amount of time before their fat cells open up to be used by muscles as a source of energy. This allows that process to be sped up, which can help people who are new to working out.
Pros and Cons Of Ultra Omega Burn
There are some good things and some bad things about this new product – just as there are with anything else on the market. Since you’re probably considering spending money on Ultra Omega Burn at this point, it’s important that you understand both the positive and negative aspects of this particular product.
- It’s backed by science. A lot of research-based studies actually support many of the claims made on the website that markets Ultra Omega Burn. Most of the research articles are done on palmitoleic acid, the main constituent of this supplement. The research is still in its preliminary stages, but it seems to prove that this particular nutrient is quite potent and provides the beneficial effects that Ultra Omega Burn claims to provide.
- It delivers results. Most customers have reported experiencing a noticeable improvement to fat loss and body physique within weeks of taking the supplement.
- It’s not too expensive. The company is known to offer good deals on their products, which aren’t terribly expensive in the first place. A lot of supplements like this charge massive prices for their products.
- There’s a 365 days money-back guarantee. This is the deal maker or breaker for a lot of people. If you don’t like what Ultra Omega Burn is doing for you, you can ask for your money back as long as you do so within a year. A lot of companies offer these rebates, but only if you return the product within a month – which isn’t always enough time to see how they work.
- Not a legitimate medical product. Many of the claims on the website might convince people, such as diabetics, that this supplement could be used as a replacement for pharmaceutical medicine or other recommendations from medical professionals. Those who suffer from diabetes, higher levels of cholesterol, or who are taking any other medications should talk to their doctors before they start using this product.
- There are some side effects. This should be expected from any supplement or medicine, however. Side effects of palmitoleic acid include darker urine, laxative effects and painful or discomforting bowel movements (attributed to dehydration) and irregular heartburn. These side effects vary depending on the origin of the fatty acid, the way it’s processed and stored, and any other medicines an individual is taking.
- Possible Long Term Side Effects. Since the compound hasn’t been known for very long, research hasn’t had time to finish any conclusive studies on the long-term effects of consuming palmitoleic acid. However very few customers have reported any strange side effects – in fact, few seem to report the ones that are considered common side effects – but it’s important to understand the risk.
Does Ultra Omega Work?
Ultra Omega Burn is a product that makes some powerful claims on its product website. It uses a nutrient that’s only recently been discovered – palmitoleic acid – which is suggested to be very effective at reducing cholesterol, helping to increase fat loss, and improving digestion and metabolism.
The substance hasn’t been around for long enough to have a complete clinical analysis completed on it. However, most of the people who have used Omega Ultra Burn have reported that they experienced most of the promised effects while experiencing a minimum of side effects.
This suggests that Ultra Omega Burn is manufactured by a company that takes the experience of its customers quite seriously. Most of the claims made on their website are backed by science, and anecdotal evidence seems to suggest that this product is quite effective.
The pros seem to vastly outweigh the cons, and the research backs up many of the claims made by company and customer alike. This is a pretty good indicator of a quality product. You can find Ultra Omega Burn at their website here.